Sunday, May 4, 2014

28th April - 3rd May Stop Snoring Week

Whenever a book has snoring in it the children at school laugh and tell you stories about how their father snores. They love making the snoring noises as required for a story as well so I thought I would just explore how many books were in the library on the topic of snoring besides the children's favourite My Daddy Snores by Nancy H Rothstein.  There were more than I thought there would be. Here's some good ones.
• The Napping House by Audrey and Don Wood.
• Dinosnore! by John Bendall-Brunello
• Bear Snores On  by Karma Wilson
• Stop Snoring Bernard  by Zachariah Ohora
• Snoring Beauty by Rachel Mortimer
• Snorey Time by Meg Pybus, which strictly speaking isn't about snoring but about not wanting to sleep and many a parent wants what this book has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment