Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Valentines Day

We have had so much fun in the library in the last couple of days. All of my 'romance' books were borrowed so I had to quickly find more. Going through the catalogue I did find so many more and this list isn't going to help now, but maybe it will next time. We added:

• Fearless in Love by Colin Thompson

• Bernie Loves Flora  by Annemie Berebrouckx                                   

• Penguin in Love by Salina Yoon

• Tulip Loves Rex  by Alyssa Satin Capucilli

• George and Sylvia by Michael Coleman

• Osbert in Love by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel

• Foxy in Love  by Emma Dodd                                                              

• Love Splat by Rob Scotton

• Mr Prickles: A Quill-Fated Love Story by Kara LaReau

• Bear in Love  by Daniel Pinkwater

• Bear in Love  by Sam Loman

• Mole's in Love by David Bedford

• Lola Dutch I Love You So Much by Kenneth Wright                         

• Dinosaurs in Love  by Fenn Rosenthal

• I Love You Too by Stephen Michael King

• Bloom! by Maria Van Lieshout

• What is This Thing Called Love? by Davide Cali

• Love and Kisses  by Sarah Wilson

• Max and Tallulah  by Beverly Gooding

• Ten Things I Love About You by Daniel Kirk

• XO, OX: I Love You  by Adam Rex                                           

• Love by Sophia by Jim Averbeck

• That Yucky Love Thing by Michael Catchpool                              

•  Never Too Little to Love  by Jeanne Willis

• You Can Never Run Out of Love by Helen Doherty




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness so many picture books about LOVE. Romance in your K-2 library - wonderful.

    ReplyDelete