Tuesday, May 4, 2021

5th May World Maths Day

 I always find it interesting when it comes to planning maths lessons at school. There are teachers who will always ask if there are books that will help with their topic, whether it is counting, measurement, shape or probability. Then there are teachers who would never think to 'use the library' when teaching maths which is sad because over the years I have worked hard on ensuring we have books that could be used during maths lessons. I always buy the books that win or are honour books on the Mathical list each year. The 2021 winners and honour books were announced in April and I have ordered the few that we didn't already have. There are lots of lists online to get you started on your own collection of maths books. See here and my Pinterest page here.

Below are some favourites to get you started on a maths reading session!





No comments:

Post a Comment