Friday, November 24, 2023

26th November Cake Day

It's Cake Day tomorrow! Let them eat cake! 



This post is for my cake-loving, book-loving friend who had her birthday yesterday. I feel guilty because I didn't make her a cake and made her make do with a cinnamon bun.




There are so many picture books to satisfy any love of cake. Here's weeks worth:

I Love Cake!  by Tammi Sauer and Angie Rozelaar






I Really Want the Cake!  by Simon Philip and Lucia Gaggiotti








Whopper Cake by Karma Wilson and Will Hillenbrand







 Cake  by Sue Hendra and Paul Linnet






Every Cake Has a Story  by Christina Tosi and Emily Balsley







 Just the Right Cake  by Christina Tosi and Emily Balsley







Where Has All the Cake Gone?  by Andrew Sanders and Aisha Awaad






and a series Monkey and Cake by Drew Daywalt and Olivier Tallec






If you can't find these at your library, substitute any of these other titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment