Saturday, October 7, 2023

7th October Love Your Bookshop Day


As you know I love bookshops...they are my happy place! I have certainly been in some very good independent ones in the last couple of months. I do still try to most of the school library shopping at bookshops, one in particular because I like to see what I think I want to buy before I purchase it. For this reason I hope independent bookshops continue to exist. I don't want to buy sight unseen online.




I have written about this day and given book suggestions before, here, but here's some that I forgot to mention or which are new to me, since then.

The Bookshop Mice  by Robert Starling.

Mr Leopard's Bookshop  by Alexa Brown and Julia Christians

Dakota Crumb and the Secret Bookshop by Jamie Michalak and Kelly Murphy







and some 'magical' novels for 8+

The Travelling Bookshop  by Katrina Nannested and Cheryl Orsini (4 books)

The Bookshop at the Back of Beyond  by Amy Sparkes

The Magic Story Shop  by Katje Frixe

The Bookshop of Dust and Dreams by Mindy Thompson




No comments:

Post a Comment