The other book is new. The Tomorrow Book by Jackie French and Sue de Gennaro tells a lovely story of a prince planning the world he wants to live in. His world has solar power and many 'green' features. The book is printed on recycled paper reflecting its message.
And if you haven't these, there is always:
• 10 Things I Can Do To Help My World by Melanie Walsh
• George Saves the World By Lunchtime by Jo Readman & Ley Honor Roberts
• Michael Recycle by Ellie Bethel
• Litterbug Doug by Ellie Bethel
• Rubbish and Recycling by Stephanie Turnbull (Usborne Beginners)